Jeanine Lawson was first elected as the Brentsville District Supervisor in a special election on Dec. 23, 2014. She has lived in the Brentsville District for over 20 years with her husband, Dan, and their children, Catherine and Luke, who attend PWC schools. They attend Grace Life Community Church in Bristow. As an Iowa native, Supervisor Lawson is still often moved by the beautiful scenery and historical landscape of Prince William County.
Supervisor Lawson has been a long-time community advocate in Prince William County. She has held several elected leadership positions within the Republican Party. Additionally, she is a former Bridlewood HOA Board Member and a supporter of the Family Foundation and Prince William County Conservation Alliance. In her spare time, she enjoys sports and spending time with her friends and family, including their three dogs. Ms. Lawson has a BA in Political Science from the University of Northern Iowa.
Supervisor Lawson currently serves on:
- Innovation Owner’s Association Board of Directors, Chairman
- Potomac and Rappahannock Transportation Commission, Board of Commissioners
- Virginia Railway Express, Alternate Board of County Supervisor’s Representative
- Agricultural and Forest District Advisory Committee, Board of County Supervisor’s Governing Body Representative
- Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments, Human Services and Public Policy Committee, Region Forward Coalition Alternative Member
- Virginia Association of Counties (VACO) – Environmental and Agriculture Steering Committee