Jeanine Lawson was elected as the Brentsville District Supervisor in a special election on Dec. 23, 2014. She has lived in the Brentsville District for 20 years with her husband, Dan, and their children, Catherine and Luke, who attend PWC schools. They attend Grace Life Community Church in Bristow. As an Iowa native, Supervisor Lawson is still often moved by the beautiful scenery and historical landscape of Prince William County.
Supervisor Lawson has been a long-time community advocate in Prince William County. She has held several elected leadership positions within the Republican Party. Additionally, she is a former Bridlewood HOA Board Member, current member of the non-partisan Prince William Committee of 100, and a supporter of the Family Foundation and Prince William County Conservation Alliance. In her spare time, she enjoys sports and spending time with her friends and family, including their three dogs. Ms. Lawson has a BA in Political Science from the University of Northern Iowa.
Supervisor Lawson currently serves on:
- Potomac and Rappahannock Transportation District Commission, Board of Directors
- Virginia Railway Express, Alternate Board of County Supervisor’s Representative
- Agricultural and Forest District Advisory Committee, Board of County Supervisor’s Governing Body Representative
- Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments, Human Services and Public Policy Committee, Region Forward Representative
- Innovation Owner’s Association Board of Directors, Chairman
- VACO- Environmental and Agriculture Steering Committee